COVID 19 ADVICE
Due the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are asking everyone to please follow these simple rules for everybody's safety:
- Do not come to The Warren if you have any COVID symptoms (including, but not limited to, a new continuous cough, high temperature, loss of sense of smell/taste). If you think you have symptoms, please contact NHS 111.
- Please wear a face mask / face covering at all times when queuing, entering and exiting the venue, and when not sat at your table (especially when visiting the toilets) – this is to protect yourself and others.
- Please try to be mindful of others and try to keep a distance between yourself and people outside your group. Although a distance of at least 1.5m between you and other groups of customers may not always be possible, please do try to keep as much space as possible at all times.
- Please follow the instructions of staff and any signage around the venue; these are always to help you (and others around you) stay safe.
- Please remember to disinfect your hands regularly – hand sanitiser will be available all around the venue.
- It goes without saying that you must follow all government restrictions that are in place at all times whilst visiting The Warren.
Stay safe, and we can't wait to see you!